Five (5) Reasons You Shouldn’t Miss the Future Enterprise Support Scheme (TFESS) Branding Master -class With Adebola Williams This Saturday November 5, 2016
Just because building your brand (as a person or business) sets you apart and creates recognition, there is need for you to pay attention to it. It takes a lot of time and creativity to build it, but it’s worth the value it brings in the long run.
For personal branding, it delves into becoming more self-aware of what specific talents and strengths bring you the most fulfillment. As an entrepreneur, It brings clarity to the messaging you want to use-logo, values, what you sell etc.
How strong is your brand? Here are the five reasons:
- Write (re-write) your Brand Vision, Brand Mission, Brand Proposition, Brand Character and Brand Values
- Why you love some brands unconditionally (and what you can learn from them)
- What’s your worth? Show me your friend and I will tell you what you are worth
- Personal Branding: why your brand is much more than a logo
- Demystifying some Branding myths
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016.
To be part of this training, contact us via [email protected] or call 08022226712.
About The Future Enterprise Support Scheme (TFESS)
TFESS, one of the programs of The Future Project is a series of seminars, workshops and conferences that act as a door towards skill acquisition and capacity building in Entrepreneurship, Technology or Creative. Whether as a young professional who is looking to learn new skills or a young person just leaving the conveyor belt, navigating the world after school, TFESS program is right for you.