The Future Enterprise Support Scheme (TFESS) presents a 5-day certified Photography workshop
Photography is a way to express ourselves, to capture the diverse moments and preserve those moments for life.
It is one of the top skills needed to have a successful career with many organisations and individuals requesting the services of photographers. This training will not only teach hands on experience, it will teach the business of photography.
This course will introduce participants to general knowledge of photography, specially designed for serious amateurs and professionals who own a camera and laptop. Participating in a photography workshop will renew your passion for photography. Picking up your camera and exploring new opportunities will motivate and inspire you to grow as a photographer.
It’s a different thing that the need to earn money sometimes directs that love for photography to commercial avenues. Still, the ability to merge what one loves to do with what one makes a living out of can be the most blissful feeling. To be successful in photography it is important to have a clear vision of what you want to do.
The workshop has a distinctive structure that lends itself to learning and improvement regardless of the level of knowledge of the attendees.
This course outline includes;
1. The business of photography
2. Headshots and Portraiture
3. Handling a camera/lighting principles
4. Street & wedding photography
5. Basic editing principles
Ace facilitators for this training are; Yagazie Eguare, Creative Director, Gaz Studios; Emmanuel Oyeleke, Creative Director Emmanuel Oyeleke studios; Tobbinator, Creative Director TCD Concepts Limited; Bunmi Adebimpe, Creative Director, VP Cube Photofactory
Benefits of attending this training include:
1. You will have a better sense of direction with a good mentor
2. Review of your assignment
3. Learning new photography and editing techniques
4. Exposure to different types of photography
5. Have a professional portfolio
6. Identify your own photography style
7. Registration is at a subsidized rate of N50,000 with 20% discount for early bird registrants.
Limited seats available.
To register, call Jeffrey Okolo on 08022226712 or mail [email protected]
Also register via this link: http://bit.do/tfess
Registration ends on May 18, 2018